Thursday 24 January 2013

Ktcollection Jewerly !

Ktcollection is a beautiful jewelry line designed by Katie Thompson. On thanksgiving 2012 I popped into the shop on my way back from the Macy's Parade. Firstly, I was so glad to find a Girly shop open on such a big holiday as I still needed to purchase some gifts !
I was greeted as I entered the store and with help find exactly the pair of earrings I was looking for! They were a great price as well!
With such a warm greeting and superb customer service I would definitely recommend checking out the store!

They had beautiful earrings, necklaces and bracelets with a huge range of designs, so many to choose from.
It's so important to support independent companies who show great artist flair and fabulous customer service !!

Check out the store at-
315 Columbus Avenue at 75th St NYC10023

Also check out the website for more information-
www.ktcollection.com

Also why not follow on twitter-
KTCOLLECTION

Wishing everyone at ktcollection a fabulous and successful 2013!

Love
Single Girl World xx




No comments:

Post a Comment