Thursday 3 January 2013

The Houndogs....

Hello Girls.....

Over the Christmas season I visited the Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park (I blogged about it too if you missed out on the fun!) While there I was lucky enough to catch an amazing band "The Houndogs".

The Boys had the whole audience tapping their toes and dancing along to some classic songs, my favourite was their cover of "Tainted Love" and of course "Hound Dog" (WE LOVE ELVIS AT SGW!!!)

Take a peek at some of my pics from the night.... They don't really do the boys justice as they play with flaming cymbals and stand on their double bass! We were literally in awe of them as they played (we are both trying to learn guitar so were ultra jealous of their skills!!)

If you are looking for a band to rock your party then these are the boys you need!!!!!

 


 



Three Handsome men, who sing and play rocking music ..... whats not to love - even your Nan would like them!!!!

Lots of Love SGW!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment