Monday 23 July 2012

A little weekend away .......

Last weekend my family and I took a little trip to the Norfolk Broads!
I spend all my time in the City, so sometimes it's nice to escape to the countryside !!
A couple of hours away from home and I had turned into a country gal !
It's a beautiful drive if you have a car, if not it cost me £8 one way on the train to Great Yarmouth!



With the beautiful scenic views of places like Potter Heigham and untouched beaches at Winterton on Sea and Sea Palling, it's England at its best !

It is lovely if you are blessed with a sunny day, however if it rains, there's enough to do (especially shopping!) in Great Yarmouth.
There's loads of hotels, B+Bs, Caravan and Camping sites, so something to suit everyone at affordable prices !!!


If you can't get abroad this summer then a cheeky weekend away in Britain will do the trick !! Perfect family time or a lovely trip away with friends !!



Single Girl World xxxx










No comments:

Post a Comment