Wednesday 4 July 2012

The Big Rooftop Tea and Golf Party @ Selfridges.

Big Ben, The gherkin and Nelson's Column in under 30 minutes, no it's not some Crazy fast tour of the city. It is of course Crazy Golf on Selfridges Roof.

For just £6 you can enjoy a nine hole course of Crazy Golf created by Bompas and Parr. You go up to the roof in the Express Lift situated in the Fragrance Hall (you might have to wait for a while to go in the lift).
You collect your golf clubs and golf ball (you get to choose the colour) from the kiosk and also get a score card that smells of Bakewell Tarts, from there you walk passed Daylesford Cafe (definitely recommend stopping there on the way back their Brownies are amazing and the wine is delicious!) and arrive at the start of the course.

The course is incredible, I'm pretty competitive so playing against my little brother meant that I just had to win (I didn't I ended up losing!!!)

Here are a few snaps of my day on Selfridges Roof.

My brother taking a shot at one of the trickiest holes.
The roof top is decorated beautifully.
Stepping stones to cross the water at the Tower Bridge Hole.
 My favourtie part of the course was the Tower Bridge Hole.
Jelly St Paul's - Pinball Hole (this one was pretty tricky!)
HOLE IN ONE!!!!

If you are in London this summer, I recommend Crazy Golf as a fun thing to do.

Lots of Love J xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment